toggle menu
x
Does my firm need a separate entity for our cloud accounting offering?
Does my firm need a separate entity for our cloud accounting offering?

Several years ago, there was a spate of advice given to accountants – particularly some of the medium and larger firms – to set up a separate entity for your ‘cloud accounting offering’. The idea was that if you had a larger firm, or one that was more traditional or with higher fees, you could […]

Read More
Why people are so passionate about cloud accounting software
Why people are so passionate about cloud accounting software

When the topic of cloud accounting software comes up, business owners and accountants alike can get extremely enthusiastic – and even fiercely protective of – their preferred option. As a member of a content marketing community myself, we get into regular conversations on Slack about all things business. Video, HR, books, events, pricing, branding…and software, […]

Read More
Wisdom on cloud technology from the Uber driver
Wisdom on cloud technology from the Uber driver

Big confession: A few months ago was my first Uber ride, ever. For whatever reason I had never needed one, or just grabbed a black cab if I did.  But this particular time I was at the London Luton airport, and seeing as transport options from that airport are about the worst ever for London […]

Read More
Guess what, accountants: You’re doing great.
Guess what, accountants: You’re doing great.

Having read this article on “Why law and accounting firms struggle to innovate”, I thought it was about time for a little encouragement. Accountants and accounting firms get a pretty bad rap most days. Let’s face it: sometimes you give it yourself.  “Oh, well, that’s because we’re accountants,” you say.  “We’re not keen on change […]

Read More
How Millennial Is Your Accountancy Firm?
How Millennial Is Your Accountancy Firm?

One of the things accountants are facing today is the fact that your prospects are getting younger all the time. This grouping is often called “Millennials” – those born between 1980 and 1999. The question that affects your profits is, how well is your accountancy firm reaching this audience? Is your accountancy firm reaching the […]

Read More
Should Your Accountancy Firm Use Infusionsoft?
Should Your Accountancy Firm Use Infusionsoft?

Last week I shared my thoughts on ICON14, the annual conference (more like a family gathering) held by Infusionsoft. At the Profitable Firm, we use Infusionsoft for our own CRM, sales and marketing, and automated follow up.  It’s absolutely brilliant and I wouldn’t use anything else. But few if any of our clients (or accountants […]

Read More
Accountex2014: Gary Turner Preaches Truth in Cloud Accounting
Accountex2014: Gary Turner Preaches Truth in Cloud Accounting

Last week I spent the day at #Accountex2014. If you haven’t been before, it’s a massive room filled with exhibitions by those who supply services to accountants, along with regular keynote speakers, mini seminars, and of course free stuff everywhere (like the little mini ice cream cones handed out by @Xero). Gary Turner is the […]

Read More
Xero and the Accountancy Firm’s Mindset Change
Xero and the Accountancy Firm’s Mindset Change

Taking on Xero for your accountancy firm will probably be one of the best decisions you’ve made. But if it doesn’t lead to further decisions about where your firm is going and further changes, you may be missing some major profits. We ran a webinar this week on Xero and the accountancy firm’s mindset change, […]

Read More
Online accounting and the 77% of accountancy firms not offering it
Online accounting and the 77% of accountancy firms not offering it

“23% of accounting firms have offered online accounting systems because of client demand.” – Xerocon conference statistic, London     This statistic fascinated me when I heard it.  Not because of the 23% – but because of the other 77% of accountancy firms.  Are their clients not asking for online accounting systems? Or is it […]

Read More

About Us

From cloud accounting software to making tax digital, you don’t have to explain the technicalities of accounting to us. Let’s skip to the good marketing stuff.

Meet the team

Content Marketer Registration

  • Strength indicator